- Must enjoy seeing movies opening weekend, preferably opening day. Crowds should not be a deterrent. [Willing to see midnight screenings of anticipated movies is a major plus, but not necessarily required.]
- Enjoys seeing movies that are in limited release, and occasionally willing to drive far to see them. [Ex: No Country for Old Men was first released only in LA, I drove to the ArcLight just to see it despite the fact that it would be in Orange County in a few weeks.]
- Must display an interest in Flashback Features screenings, or at least a willingness to try them out.
- Must have an interest in movies that pre-date 1995 or even 1975…
- An extensive film vocabulary is a major plus, and if you’ve heard of or seen films that I haven’t that propels you into rock star status.
- At least limited knowledge of foreign films & filmmakers is required. I can build on that.
- Major plus if your DVD collection rivals mine.
*This list can be added to or altered at any time.