31.7.08

Comic Con 2008: Day 4

Sunday: It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Hamlet 2

I entered the It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia panel not knowing what panel I was going in to, I wanted to wait around for Hamlet 2. I’ve seen a few episodes of Philadelphia and never known what to make of it as I’ve caught them half way through, and didn’t understand the concept. I became a fan at the panel, and not just because they gave me a free t-shirt and the show on DVD. IT’s a fun show and they described it as Seinfeld if the characters really were that mean and horrible of people that no one else would ever be friends with them.

What I find really interesting about Hamlet 2 is the fact that it’s already achieving cult film status without being widely released. Sexy Jesus is going to be a geek icon, and I do have to say the lyrics to Rock Me Sexy Jesus are some of the funniest things I’ve ever heard. I cannot wait to see this movie.

No comments: