4.2.09

Movies I need to see


As usual I am in a pretty good place in regards to the amount of Oscar nominated movies I've seen already. However, there are still a few that I need to check out before the 22nd rolls around.
  • The Visitor (best actor for Richard Jenkins)
  • Doubt (three acting awards)
  • Changling (best actress for Angelina Jolie)
  • Frozen River
  • Bolt (Wall*E has this category locked so I really feel no need to see this)
  • The Duchess (this has been described as a bodice ripper and I feel no need to see it - it's only up for technical awards any way)
  • Frost/Nixon
  • Milk
  • The Reader
  • Happy-Go-Lucky
  • All the foreign films, short films and documentary films...
I was in a better position last year, but I was more excited about the nominees last year...

[text in red are movies I have seen since writing this post]

No comments: